YEAAAA<3333

YEAAAA<3333
missyaaaa

Thursday 28 August 2008

Meeee...^^

hello peepss....This is Theresa and I like to Win-Some...
but then....Biology?...nah..haha..I was just kidding....Biology is A-W-E-S-U-M!!
* high fives everyone* .. Mr. Jacobsen is s-o-o-o-o-o K-E-W-L..
*YEA!*
Well.....about me...I, Theresa Chang, loves to SWIM!!
* swimmimg rox*
That is like my favorite sport and also the only sport that I am good at..
*sobsob*
In my free time...I also like to read adventure booksss... They are s-o-o-o-o exciting!!
*-.-*....I have no siblingsss....which is sometimes a G-O-O-D thing..
*smiles*
I was born in Taiwan * taiwanese pride*....
but..i lived three years in Canada * let it S-N-O-W*
it is not really cold where I lived...which was British Columbia..
After...I went to U-S-A
* YEA!! L.A R-O-X*
THEN...i came here...!! which was also kewlllll.
yeaa
that is like mainly everything about meee *smilesss..*
^^.. =D...:)....H-A-P-P-Y =D E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!!!!!!


4 comments:

kiyeonkim said...

grr. hi theresa :)
awesome blog:):):)

Hillary said...

LA ROX``~~`

chickenhead said...

cool =)

kRisSi_p0oh<3 said...

nicey nice :)) LA is awes0me baby ;;) where y0u live?

dude, didn't i tell y0u that nerd day was 3 days ag0?? :-/ what's with the bi0l0gy being awes0me and his0ry being fun xDDDD